- Day 1: Arrival in Rio de Janeiro
- Day 2: Rio de Janeiro City
- Day 3: Rio de Janeiro
- Day 4: Rio - Iguazu Falls / Brazil side
- Day 5: Iguazu Falls / Argentina side
- Day 6: Iguazu - Buenos Aires
- Day 7: Buenos Aires city
- Day 8: Buenos Aires - Lima
- Day 9: Lima city
- Day 10: Lima - Cusco
- Day 11: Sacred Valley
- Day 12: Aguas Calientes
- Day 13: Machu Picchu
- Day 14: Cusco
- Day 15: Departure Cusco
Day 1 Arrival to Rio de Janeiro
Arrival in Rio de Janeiro, the capital of the Carnival and the Samba. Welcome and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2 Rio de Janeiro: Corcovado Mountain - Sugar Loaf Mountain & City Tour
In the morning you visit the Corcovado Mountain and appreciate the beautiful view of this amazing city. We make our way to Rio's trademark statue: Christ the Reedemer surmounting the lunch-backed peak of Corcovado. To reach our destination, we ride along the Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas, a natural salt water lagoon surrounded by luxurious homes, and head for the tunnel Reboucas which runs Beneath Corcovado. We see light at the end of the tunnel. Before boarding the Corcovado cog train, we take a step back to the early 19th century: The Largo do Boticario is a quaint square bearing witness to neo-colonial architecture. After the steep cog railway take us up to the Christ. Our journey aboard the miniature train that runs 3.8km (2,4 miles) through a luxuriant tropical forest affords stunning glimpses of Rio from different angles. Since 1931 Christ has been stretching out to Rio de Janeiro, this massive statue rises 710 meters (2,320 ft) above sea level. We have an approximately an hour to enjoy the divine views of Rio de Janeiro and to spot the sandy beaches.
In the afternoon we will go along the beaches to the northern parts of Rio with a stop at "Sambodromo" the stadium where the Samba schools perform during the Carnival. The Tour continues passing by the biggest soccer stadium in the world, Maracana, with capacity for more than 160,000 spectators. Then toward the downtown area, which is the business heart of Rio, but it is also here where the historical sites of Rio are. Driving the narrow streets, passing by the Metropolitan Cathedral, some futuristic office buildings, the Municipal theatre and the main avenue of Rio Branco, before leaving the downtown area towards Sugar Loaf. Passing through the Flamengo Park and Botafogo before arriving to Urca and the cable car station to the Sugar Loaf. By cable car to the first stage, the Morro da Urca mountain (220 meters). Walk to the other side of the mountain to take the next cable car to Sugar Loaf (395 meters). Time at leisure. Return to the ground level.
Day 3 Rio de Janeiro
Day free on your own pace.
Day 4 Rio de Janeiro - Iguazu Falls, Brazil side
An appropriate time in the morning you will be picked up from your hotel and bring you to the airport for your flight to the Iguazu. (Flight not included)
Arrival at the Airport in Iguazu, Brazil side. Welcome and transfer to the town and then continue to do the tour of the Iguazu Falls, Brazil side.
The Iguazu falls originate from Iguazu River and are located on the border of Brazil (in the state of Parana) and Argentina. Iguazu Falls are what divides the river of the same name into its upper and lower portions, a fact that has given rise to several myths and legends as to their origin. The Iguazu Falls were declared World Heritage Sites by the two UNESO in 1984. In 2011, Iguazu falls were chosen one of the World's Natural Wonders in a global poll organized the Swiss Foundation New Seven Wonders. In 2013, UNESCO awarded Iguazu National Park once again for its Exceptional Universal Value, being a site of such extraordinary cultural and natural value transcending national borders, a site of value for humanity's present and future generations.
Day 5 Iguazu Falls, Argentina side
Pick up from your hotel to star the morning excursion around the Wonder Iguazu Falls by the Argentinean side.
The word Iguazu means "larger water" in the Guarani language etymology. Eighteen kilometers before joining the Parana River; the Iguassu River gains altitude and then plunges 80 meters down. It can reach up to 2,780 meters wide. Its geographical formation dates from about 150 million years, but the formation of the waterfall's geographic characteristics began approximately 200,000 years ago.
Rest of the afternoon to enjoy your free time or do more activities.
Day 6 Iguazu - Buenos Aires
Arrival in Buenos Aires, known for its soaring architecture and rich European heritage. Welcome and transfer to the hotel.
Day 7 Buenos Aires City
In the morning you will enjoy a half day City Tour to have a general view of the city and its attractions. You will have about three hours to explore Retiro, Palermo, 9th of July Avenue (the Colon Opera House and the Obelisk), Downtown (the Congress, the Mayo Square, Mayo Avenue, Government House), Puerto Madero and San Telmo with stops in Recoleta (cemetery and Francia Square) and La Boca (Caminito).
- Additional, Dinner and tango show in a Restaurant.
Day 8 Buenos Aires - Lima
At coordinated time we will pick you up in the hotel and bring you to the airport for your flight to Lima in Peru (Flight not included).
Arrival at the International Jorge Chavez airport in Lima, welcome and transfer to the hotel.
Day 9 Lima City
After breakfast we will go to pick you up at the reception of the hotel to star the City tour of Lima; you will visit the traditional residential neighborhood of San Isidro, Miraflores. Then enjoy a tour of Huaca Pucllana, an adobe pyramid structure dating back more than 4,000 years. You will then the visit the colonial center of Lima, including the main Plaza, the Main Cathedral, the Convent of San Francisco, the beauty architecture of Plaza San Martin and many other highlights of old town Lima.
Day 10 Lima - Cusco
After breakfast you will be transferred to the airport in Lima, to take the flight to Cusco.
When you arrive to Cusco we will be waiting to bring you to your hotel for a restful and relaxing evening. In the afternoon at the appropriate time we will meet you in the lobby of your hotel and start the tour. We will visit the main square or Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral, the Coricancha or Temple of the Sun. Afterwards we will make our way outside the city to the archaeological sites of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, PucaPucara and Tambomachay. After a tour of each location we will bring you back to your hotel for a restful evening.
Day 11 Sacred Valley Excursion
After an early breakfast we will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel and bring you into the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Our first stop will be to visit the archaeological site and traditional market of Pisac. After your tour of Pisac we will make our way to Urubamba where you will enjoy a lovely lunch make with some of the many fresh products of the area.
After lunch we will make our way to the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo where we will visit the ancient Inca archaeological sites and terraces. After the tour we will bring you to your Ollantaytambo hotel where you will enjoy a restful and relaxing evening.
Day 12 Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes
At the appropriate time we will meet you in the lobby of your hotel and bring you to the Train Station for your Expedition Train to Aguas Calientes. The train will follow the Vilcanota River for approximately 1½ hr. When you arrive a representative from you hotel will be waiting to help you with your luggage, escort you to your hotel and assist you with the check in process.
The rest of the afternoon will be yours to rest, relax and explore as you wish. We recommend visiting the local Hot Springs of Aguas Calientes for a dip in the Hot Spring Pools.
- Additional Vistadome Train Service, more comfortable, with panoramic windows located beside and above your seat will bring you close to nature.
- Additional Belmond Hiram Bingham Train Service, more exclusive and luxurious train, with an elegant dining car and a bar car.
Day 13 Machu Picchu Excursion
After breakfast we will meet you in the lobby of your hotel and bring you to the bus station for your train to the citadel of Machu Picchu. You will then enjoy a professional guided tour of one of the Modern Wonders of the World, Machu Picchu, one of the most mysterious and magical places in the world.
After your tour you will have some extra free time to Explore before returning to the train station for your train and transfer back to the hotel in Cusco.
Your entrance fee to Huaynapicchu Mountain is included, you will coordinate the time with your tour guide to see if you will need to do the guided tour first or after the tour around Machu Picchu.
Later in the afternoon you will take the bus back to Aguas Calientes and make your way to the train station for your train back to Ollantaytambo or Poroy. When your train arrives we will be waiting to bring you back to your hotel in Cusco for a restful evening.
Day 14 Cusco
Day free in the Ancient & Archaeological Capital of South America.
Day free to rest and explore by your ownpeace the Ancient & Archaeological Capital of South America, Cusco.
We highly suggest visiting the San Pedro Market, Artisan neighborhood of San Blas or the Central Artisanal where you can find many handicrafts made by the locals.
Day 15 Departure Cusco
At the appropriate time your transfer will pick you up and bring you to the Cusco Airport where you will catch your flight home.
End of our services.
*Tours, Excursions & Required Entrance Fees : Group & Shared Tours
- Day 02: Rio de Janeiro / Corcovado Mountain + Sugar Loaf Mountain & City Tour
- Day 04: Iguazu Falls / Brazil
- Day 05: Iguazu Falls / Argentina
- Day 07: Buenos Aires City
- Day 09: Lima City
- Day 10: Cusco Archaeological
- Day 11: Sacred Valley
- Day 13: Machu Picchu
- All transfers Hotels - Airports - Hotels
- All Pick Ups from hotel to begin the tours
- Transfer Hotel - Ollanta/Poroy Train Station - Hotel
- Expedition Train: Ollantaytambo/Poroy -Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo/Poroy
- Professional Tour Guide English/Spanish speaking in every visit
- 03 Nights of accommodation at Hotel in Rio de Janeiro
- 02 Nights of accommodation at Hotel in Iguazu
- 02 Nights of accommodation at Hotel in Buenos Aires
- 02 Nights of accommodation at Hotel in Lima
- 03 Nights of accommodation at Hotel in Cusco
- 01 Nights of accommodation at Hotel in Sacred Valley
- 01 Night of accommodation at Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- 14 breakfasts at the hotels
- 01 Buffet Lunch in a Restaurant at the Sacred Valley in Peru
Personalized assistance by during your whole trip
- Flights: Rio de Janeiro - Iguazu - Buenos Aires - Lima - Cusco - Lima
- Meals not described on itinerary
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Airport taxes
- Optionals on itinerary: Such as transfers, entrance Fees & tour Guides (See more details in Optional part)
OPTIONALS - ARGENTINA
- Enjoy a delicious Dinner and an authentic Tango show in a Traditional Restaurant since an additional cost of $95.00.
OPTIONALS - PERU
Cusco - Machu Picchu:
- Vistadome Train Service, more comfortable, with panoramic windows located beside and above your seat will bring you close to nature. Snack included and non-alcoholic hot and cold beverages. Saqra Dances and Fashion Show on the return trip from the Machu Picchu Station.
- Additional Belmond Hiram Bingham Train Service, more exclusive and luxurious train, with an elegant dining car, a bar car, and the observatory, where you can take in the unmatched scenery in the open air while sipping on a traditional Peruvian cocktail and listening to live local music. The trip Includes a cocktail, once onboard, the maitre will invite you to a brunch and gourmet lunch. The return trip includes a fine dining experience at dinner. In both ways, you can accompany your meals with beverages (non-premium) and an excellent wine selection, pisco sour, cusqueña beer. Live music and dances. Included a guided tour to Machu Picchu, for the travellers in Belmond Hiram Bingham train service. Also includes an afternoon tea at the Belmond Sanctuary Lodge Hotel with wi-fi. *At the moment the Observation balcony Car is closed for operational reasons.
Huaynapicchu Mountain - Machu Picchu:
- Entrance fee for HuaynaPicchu Mountain: Additional cost of $20.00 per person if the confirmation is at time of the booking. If the confirmation is received after the time of booking a full entrance fee with Huayan Picchu must be purchased at the cost of $80.00 per person. Also it depends of availability, there is two schedules 7:00am and 10:00am (To visit the first schedule may be necessary to travel the night before to Aguas Calientes and spend the night there).
PRICE PROGRAM: In USD $ 2,520.00 per person (In based or minimum of two persons) / (Hotels 3*)
- The itinerary has some flexibility; in order to provide the best experience possible it may be necessary to make minor alterations.
- If at the time of booking, the hotels listed are no longer available, we will book another available hotel of the same category, and we will let you know before arrival.